Prior to your arrival
- Enquiries and reservations may be made by telephone, fax or email
- We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements pre arrival
- Directions to the hotel can be found on our website under the location section or we can post, fax or email them.
- Drop off point at the front door for wheelchair access
- All Car Parks on the level and are tarmac surfaced
- Assistance with luggage and vehicles
- Rear access to the hotel also on the level, no steps
- Level entry to the main hotel, lounges and bar
- Main hotel terrace accessible via one step
- Level access to the Restaurant and ground floor rooms
- Fully accessible cloakroom on ground level, with grab rails and pull cords for alarms.
- Full waiter service provided at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary needs.
- The menu is printed on cream paper and can be verbally presented if required
- Menus also available in large print on request
- Staff trained in disability awareness
- 2 Interconnecting ground floor rooms available
- 1 Disabled access room containing the following
- Wider doors
- Easy access to terrace
- Lower level switches, controls and amenities
- Multi-rail system for installation of rails in shower
- Adjustable hanging rail in wardrobe
- Grab rails in bathroom
- Pull cords for alarms in bathroom
- Wardrobe safe at lower level
- Allergy-free pillows and duvets available
- Acceptance of assistance dogs
In the event of evacuation the bells will ring continuously. If you require assistance for evacuating please notify us on arrival.
Guests with hearing difficulties need to advise us on arrival. In the event of evacuation a member of staff will go directly to their room to raise the alarm and assist as required.
We have tried to be as accurate as possible and have included as much detail as we can in our Access Statement, however we welcome your feedback to continuously improve on the information we provide. If you require further assistance please call 01647 432367.