Wine Lovers two-night stay from £1,325
Our Wine Lovers package is a luxurious two day break combining fine wines and Michelin dining.
Master sommelier, Edouard Oger M.S and his team will conduct a private cellar tour explaining the heritage of our extensive wine list. Over dinner they will introduce each wine selection from the carefully matched wine flight that will accompany dinner each evening.
On one evening you will dine from the à la carte menu and on the other from the eight-course Signature menu. A champagne apéritif will begin each evening.
Our parting gift to you as a memento of your stay will be a beautiful 1/2 litre Taylor's decanter accompanied by 1/2 litre of Graham's Vintage Port.
This is a wonderfully indulgent break for food and wine lovers.
Included in our package:
- Two nights luxury accommodation
- À la carte dinner with champagne apéritif and wine flight on your first evening
- Signature eight-course menu with Champagne apéritif and wine flight on your second evening
- Each morning; Morning tea or coffee and newspaper in your room, cooked or continental breakfast
- A memento to take home of 1/2 litre of Graham's Vintage Port 2001 Quinta dos Malvedos with a beautiful 1/2 litre Taylors decanter
- Private wine cellar tour
The following rates are valid until 31st December 2013:
Classic Room: £1,485
Deluxe Wood: £1,575
Deluxe View: £1,735
Master Room: £1,895
Loft Suite: £1,945
Spa Suite: £3,185
Prices are based on a two-night minimum stay for double occupancy and includes Government Tax. Subject to availability.
Reservations can be made by calling: 01647 432 367